Terrarium. Script Workshop 2015
In order for the project to be selected for participation in the Terrarium. Script Workshop at the Odesa International Film Festival, it must meet the following criteria:
- The submitted script can be a feature-length or a short project;
- At the time of submission, the script must be completed or contain at least 3 ready-made dialogue scenes;
- The project must be of Ukrainian production or co-production with Ukraine;
- Completed registration form;
- Synopsis of the project (no more than 2 pages);
- Script fragment with completed dialogues (8-10 pages);
- CV of the participant;
- The finalists must submit an English version of the selected script;
- The list of additional materials required for submission will be sent to the finalists of the screenwriting workshop.
Applications are accepted until June 12, 2015.
The Selection Board will consider the applications from June 13 to June 17, 2015.
The list of finalists of the Terrarium. Script Workshop will be announced on June 18, 2015.
Terrarium. Script Workshop at the Odesa International Film Festival will be held as part of the FILM INDUSTRY OFFICE section. The date and time will be announced later.
The screenplay is presented at the Odesa International Film Festival in an arbitrary format with the participation of screenwriters, guest speakers, and tutors. The script for the project presentation should be in English. During the final phase of the Terrarium. Script Workshop, the total time taken by the professional actors to read the script is 15-20 minutes.
Living in Odesa
The organizing committee of the festival provides payment for accommodation for two nights in a double room for 1 participant from each selected project. In case the project is represented by more than 2 people, the rest of the team members must provide accommodation themselves.
By applying to Terrarium. Script Workshop at the Odesa International Film Festival, you accept the terms and conditions set out in each provision of this regulation.
Terrarium. Script Workshop was implemented jointly with the literary competition “Coronation of the Word” and the Odesa International Film Festival in 2015.